Thursday, May 8, 2008

Scrapbooking and Pictures

I have been making Amy's senior scrapbook, and this morning I realized that I have 10 years left to do, and I have just over two weeks! It's kind of overwhelming. But this morning I did all of 1997, and I've started on 98. I have been scanning in the pictures, so we can have duplicates. There are some nice ones, and some interesting ones I came across. So I'll put them up here.

These are all in 1998. This one is with our cousin Kelly.


Notice how all four of us are on a teeter totter built for two?

And in this one, notice how we're all sort of blowing?



I think this one is hilarious.


And this one is the greatest. Dad is so strong, he can hold up Colorado boulders!
I thought y'all would like these pictures.
We have been pretty busy getting ready for Amy's graduation. We have two senior dinners coming up- one with church and one with ECC. It's scary how Amy being completely done with high school is so soon!

3 comments:

melissa said...

we look so funny reading upside down. haha.

Elicia said...

yeah, you do. you were the cutest little kid!

Anonymous said...

Hey there!
I haven't been on your blog for a while - so it was great to catch up. Ellie, your cake was gorgeous. Wow. I can't imagine the work that went into it. Clara, congrats on the new badges and I loved the photo of you as a "cowgirl"...... ;)
The prom pictures were lovely - hadn't heard anything about it so was glad to see it here.
I really miss you guys! Ellie, I love the photos that you are using for the scrapbook. I can hardly remember you all being so young but I was there....so I know it happened!
Who is coming for Amy's graduation? Hope to hear from all of you. I have something coming in the mail to you all, soon.
Love from Auntie Steph