Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!


Happy Valentines Day, y'all! We haven't done much for Valentines Day- I just made cookies, and Dad took Mom out to dinner last night. Clara and Melissa have made cards for their friends. Anyway, Mom and Dad went to an Indian restaurant in Lewisville. I had Mom's leftovers for lunch today. They were really good! Amy has been getting her newsletter ready. I think she'll mail them soon. She got a Macbook recently. Its pretty cool. Also I was helping a family who is on staff here at GFA. I basically babysit while the mom runs errands.

Oh, we have the coolest chiropractor! Today they sent us Starbucks giftcards. It's kind of fun getting gifts like that from your doctor. :)


Mom took some pictures of me icing the cookies today so here they are.




Me icing a cookie




Letting the icing harden




I really didn't eat that cookie- I just posed, and breathed all over it. I kind of feel bad for the whoever gets that cookie.

2 comments:

melissa said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
-clarie

ams said...

you're so funny! I still haven't tried a cookie, though, and I want to soon! They sure look good! :)