Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pictures

So these are just a bunch of random pictures that have been taken recently.


Clara is being very studious in this picture.



And I am not.


I wasn't really sleeping though. And my desk is wonderfully messy.


These are a bunch of pictures that I took yesterday at the park in the rain.







This one is awesome.



This one I took when we were down at Teen Mania visiting Amy.



ECC has been going pretty well so far. The classes that Mom are teaching are doing good. And Melissa and Clara and I have been keeping up with all our homework classes. And it's nice to see all the different people we know but haven't seen for a while and to meet new people.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you, Ellie! I like your blog as well. The carrot soup you had sounds good ... I may have to get the recipe from you sometime! :) I'm always on the lookout for yummy, healthy foods to cook ...
Have a terrific day!

Anonymous said...

Ellie,
I loved the photos! I cracked up when I saw the picture of you "sound asleep" at your desk. How funny!! I remember those days well (though we had to "fake" sleeping since we were in a school classroom with others around....).
Love,
Auntie Steph

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE PIC WHEN CLARA IS JUMPING OFF THE SWING! anyways yeah the weather is so nice and nice... o gosh i am such a nerd we need to get together >:)

thats my look

>:)

Anonymous said...

o and you are REALLY good at studying :P