Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Amy leaves... tomorrow!!!

It is going to be so sad to not have Amy here. We are going to miss her so much, and it will be really strange with only 2 sisters.


I've been back home in Texas for almost a week now. I flew home last Wednesday. I am glad to be home, but I had alot of fun in Michigan. We were able to go to a few museums, including Greenfield Village, a place where Henry Ford had buildings of historical interest that he had collected. We saw so much history. And we went to the Edsel and Eleanor Ford house. It was huge, and really cool to find out more about the Fords. I'm glad I could go and spend time with Auntie Toni and Uncle John. Doing stuff with Matt and Mary and Ryan and Sarah was nice too.


Yesterday we showed Amy the front of the quilt we are making her. She really liked it. We are tying it, with thread, instead of quilting it, because it goes faster, so she can have it when she goes tomorrow.







So that's what we are busy doing.


I'm not gonna put any Michigan pictures up. But you can look at them at this picture website, http://picasaweb.google.com/squeaknsneakers/MyTripToMichigan. It's easier to look at them on this than on Facebook.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I totally know how it feels like. When Teryn left it was SO WEIRD.
It was really great to read this and it was AWSOME to see all the pics. That dog was so cute and the Penguinarium - (I LOVE PENGUINS) was amazing!