Monday, September 7, 2009

ice cream & family

Amy came home for Labor Day weekend.  She'll leave tonight.  On Saturday night we went to our favorite ice cream place, Braum's.  




Having our cones dipped in chocolate is a favorite.  I did it for the first time this time, and I really liked it.  I think everyone did.


The potholders in the house where Amy lives at the Honor Academy are yucky, so Amy wanted me to make her some.  So I did.  Amy graduated from her first year there, so being a second year intern now, she lives in a house instead of dorms.

[I in all of this is me, Elicia Ruth Christofferson, known to most as Ellie.]

3 comments:

Braley Mama said...

Yummy!
Nice work on the pot holders!

ams said...

you're so funny! i love you,though! :)

thetysonfamily said...

Ellie, I really enjoyed catching up here on your family blog and your personal blog. I miss you!! I was very impressed with your potholders and skirt. You are very creative and artistic (in your photography, too). Thanks so much for keeping in touch!! :)