Wednesday, December 24, 2008

'Twas the night before Christmas...


...and the Christofferson family went caroling. 


They dressed up in red and green, with Santa hats for all.


And they each opened a gift, and were thankful.

Okay, my rhyming is done.  But this Christmas Eve, instead of opening one stocking present, we opened a present from under the tree.  Melissa was given turquoise bracelets, Mom a scarf crocheted by Clara, Dad a screwdriver, Clara a shoe ornament, and Amy slipper socks.  And my family gave me a digital camera!  I was excited.  That's why you can look at beautiful pictures.


This is Clara dressed beautifully for the GFA Christmas Party.



There are lots of presents under the tree!


Melissa and Clara sewed and quilted some Christmas coasters.  Behind them in the picture is a Nativity set that Mema gave us.


I spent all yesterday morning baking gingersnaps.  They are yummy and we have lots of them.

Have a merry Christmas celebrating Jesus' birth and spending time with family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ellie (and everyone!),
Of course I checked the blog this morning on the chance there was something for the holidays. I am excited that you have a new camera. I love the photos and seeing the start of your Christmas celebrations! It looks like you'll have a great day. That is a beautiful photo of Clara with her hair curled. So grown up!
Have a wonderful day and Merry Christmas!
love from Auntie Steph

Anonymous said...

So happy for your new camera! I'm sure you'll put it to good use in this blog. You're doing such a great job, Ellie. Congratulations and thanks! Love, MM