Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thirteenager

When we were going to bed, Clara said that she wanted cinnamon rolls for breakfast. I didn't think that would really happen. But when I wake up in the morning, Mom is making cinnamon rolls! They were delicious and better than any storebought ones I've ever had. Mom is so sweet. :)




We were playing Catchphrase, and I was trying to explain Cream Cheese to Clara.




So Clara's a teenager! She had a tea party birthday party today. I think everyone enjoyed it.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Ooh ... cinnamon rolls. Yum!!! I love those. :) Sounds like you all had such a nice time! Enjoyed the pictures.

Anonymous said...

I was hoping there would be a post on her birthday. Great photos! The tea party looks like it was fun. That's a great photo of Clara when you're explaining cream cheese. Did she get it???!!! And last but not least, those are rockin' cinnamon rolls. Wow!!!!

heyitsillyme! said...

Happy BIRTHDAY CLARA!

heyitsillyme! said...

tea partys ARE SOO FUN!

heyitsillyme! said...

I JUST GOT MY BLOG! like on sunday... :) so thats why :P