Saturday, April 26, 2008

Amy and Melissa's Prom

Right now Amy and Melissa are getting ready for the Christian Homeschool Prom they are going to tonight. Amy's friend Jessica has been doing Amy's makeup. She got her hair done by a friend from church. Melissa had our friend Pam do her hair. They both look SO beautiful! I am going to have to take lots of pictures.
Right now Clara is at a Girl Scout badge workshop. She will be doing two badges, and maybe start a few more. She has been busy earning badges, and every other Friday going to troop meetings.
Earlier today I was performing at a nursing home with my singing group. We meet every other Friday, and then once a month perform at a few nursing/retirement homes. We're all homeschool girls. A mom is the leader of it, but she was gone this week.
On Wednesday we had a family, the Powells, over for dessert. I made a chocolate chiffon cake, and it turned out really well! I put chocolate icing on it. We used a friends recipe, and the icing was delicious. And so was the cake! We also had strawberries and homemade whipped cream. We all had a great time visiting afterwards. I played games, and others talked.

The cake

Last weekend Clara, Mom, and I went to a Maidens Quest Retreat. The first day we had to dress up in formal clothes. So here we are, all ready to go.


I'll put up more pictures of Amy and Melissa later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You both look so beautiful!!

-Audra O.